Home Depot My apron is a web application for employees at Home Depot. It serves, as part of home deports associate online network, which is only accessible from a Home Depot store. This means that the My apron web APIs not available on any computer outside the homedepot boundaries.
It is some sort of in-house off-the-Internet corporate resource designed for Home Depot employees for checking work schedule, payroll, personal information including benefits and tax details.
Another one of the Home Depot My apron benefits is that it allows workers to make job-related application when they are eligible for promotion. On this My apron, employees can also check new positions, and do more, only through the Home Depots networks.
The Home Depot in-store web app helps most beginners or new Home Depot employees and associates who might be searching endlessly for the My apron portal online.
Home Depot My apron login
Access to this Home Depot employees resource tool is done at MyTHDHR.com. Workers would need to visit this www.mythdhr.com to access the employee website.
Employees must have a valid My apron user id, and password before they can readily login to, and access the Home Depot My apron network.
Other My apron login requirements, include the My apron login web address, good Internet browser. Of course, a smartphone of personal computer or laptop, and a fast and reliable internet would make access to Home depot apron, a breeze.
How to log into Home Depot My apron web platform.
In just simple steps, here is how you use Home Depot My apron login from home, to access the My apron associates and employees information.
- Click and visit this Home Depot My apron official site hdapps.homedepot.com/ESSSecurity.
- A self service validation page comes up
- Fill in the user id and password fields
- Double check if your My apron account details are corrected entered into the My apron login form field.
- Click the orange button to submit and access the portal.
My apron benefits
The My apron is a powerful resource for Home Depot employees. Here are other benefits of My apron self service portal.
- Employees and associate can use it to check their company work schedule.
- To update contact details, email and mailing address.
- Print documents like pay-slips if they need payment statements and tax related information.
- View and print W-2 information, activate payroll card,
- View and make changes to employees and associate federal, local tax withholdings.
- Update direct deposit information and other details
- Not only to view pay checks, employees can also register for homer fund deductions, through the Home Depot orange apron system.
- Other personal details employees can update, change, view or print include leave of absence(LOA)
Employees Productivity: Best massage chairs for home and office under $2000
Home Depot ESS – Home Depot employees self service
A Home Depot ESS is their employees self service validation system. The Home Depot associate ess helps workers to create and update the personal information, into the company records.
The Home Depot ess app helps employees to:
- View and print their employment tax statement, change their tax withholdings
- Check or print their Home Depot ess pay details – historical pay statements of course
- Enroll and Get payroll card activated
- Modify employee mail address.
- Change homer fund deductions
- Review leave of absence status, and also print the LOA packets
- Review, update Home Depot associates profile
- Obtain information regarding tax, and wage payment
- Change tax withholdings
- Activate direct deposit information
Although the THD ESS login for the former Home Depot employees was https://hdapps.homedepot.com/ESSTermSecurity/logon.do, Home Depot has got a different login page now.
Tips when using Employee ESS services at Home Depot
- First, keep your ess employees self service login details safe. Don’t share passwords as that can compromise your employees self service.
- Always use a safer way to access and view, print and make changes to employees details. Always use https:// at the beginning of the ess employee login page link.
- Be cautious during employees ESS logging into Home Depots ESS app or THD ESS network.
- Never leave Corporate Home Depot ess without logging out. Log out immediately as you finish your employees ess activity.
- Another precaution is to print the Home Depot employees and associate documents in a secured printer.
MyTHDHR schedule login
Let’s us see how home depot my schedule login is done. As workers would do in any business, they create schedules of import activities to help plan ahead and serve clients.
As for the Home Depot employees ess my apron, one of the highly used function in the Home Depot website is the “view your schedule ” web tool.
To plan ahead, employees at Home Depot check schedule more often, to keep updated of their up-coming work schedule.
To log into Home Depot associate schedule module page,
- Visit the Home Depot ess schedule official page by clicking Home Depot Check Schedule
- Enter your valid user Id and password to get authentication into the system
- Fill in the location by inputting the number of the store where you are working at.
- Click sign in button to access your Home Depot employees schedule tool.
Most people don’t normally just sign in on one try. If you log and it fails, check if CAPS are on when you entered the password.
Press the CAPS button off on your keyboard before entering your login details. Also make sure you have entered the correct store number. Call MyTHDHR help center 1-866-MyTHDHR.
Livetheorangelife is one of the Home Depots benefit portal for employees. It is actually another website application and has its on homepage. To explore the employees benefits at Home Depot, check www.livetheorangelife.com
The exception when logging in to this homedepot app is that, you need a completely different user Id and password. If you don’t have one,here is how to proceed to set up a new account details.
Go to www.livetheorangelife.com and Click “Are you a new user?” You will be directed to a page that allows you to create a new livetheorangelife Home Depot employees account. Enter the details there and note your User ID and password. A mix of lower and upper cases has no problem, as the online system is case insensitive.
Home Depot human resource contacting details
Here are some useful resources for home depot associates and employees.
Benefits -Home Depot Benefit choice center contact
phone number: 1.8005554954 ,
Monday to Friday from 9am to 7 Pm EST
Livetheorangelife.com – www.livetheorangelife.com
You can get issues about benefits, but you can ask them in a live chat from Monday to Friday at 9am to 11pmm EST.
operating hours : Monday -Friday 9am – 7pm EST
MyTHDHR hr phone number : 6-MyTHDHR (1-866-698-4347),
Available from Monday to Saturday.
HRSC – Monday to Friday at 8am – 8pm EST.
TAC – Saturday 8am to 5 pm est time. Sunday Is closed
Send them inquiry at email address : myTHDHR@homedepot.com
Home office corporate office
Here is the Home Depot company Address
2455 paces ferry RD SE, #B #3,
Atlanta, GA 30339-1834
Home office resources for employees and associate
Home Depot careers – careers.homedepot.com
Home Depot benefits health plan contacts – https://secure.livetheorangelife.com/files/contact_list.pdf
Home Depot benefit home page – https://secure.livetheorangelife.com
Massage chairs; Are massage chairs worth it?