Home Depot My apron is a web application for employees at Home Depot. It serves, as part of home depots associate online network, which is only accessible from a Home Depot store. This means that my apron web APIs are not available on any computer outside the homedepot boundaries. This article talks about My Apron MyTHDHR Schedule And Home Depot ESS and highlights My Apron home depot benefits for employees.
What is My Apron?
Just like Homedepot health check app,MyApron is a user-friendly web application for home depot employees to manage their work and schedules. The Home depot My Apron – Home Depot ESS is some sort of in-house off-the-Internet corporate resource designed for Home Depot employees for checking work schedule, payroll, personal information including benefits and tax details.
The tool is actually a self-service portal built for workers to make or check job-related personal details. The Home Depot ESS (Employee Self-Service) portal is also useful for employees when they are eligible for promotion. On this my apron, employees can also check new positions, and do more, only through the Home Depots networks.
The Home Depot in-store web app helps most beginners or new Home Depot employees and associates who might be searching endlessly for my apron portal online. If you hear of My Apron Thd, it is just the similar portal.
First, let us go into My Apron web application login procedure, before talking about the advantages and requirements of Home depot My Apron.
Requirements To Access Home Depot’s My Apron
For employees to easily get access to the Home Depot ESS portal, they need to have the following My apron login requirements.
- A valid My Apron user id and password
- My apron login web address,
- A good Internet browser.
- Internet accessible device like smartphone, PC or laptop,
- A fast and reliable internet
Home Depot My apron login Process
Access to this Home Depot employees resource tool is done at MyTHDHR.com. The home depot workers would need to visit this www.mythdhr.com – employee’s website with the right login credentials.
But how would you make access to Home depot apron, a breeze? In just simple steps, here is how you use Home Depot My apron login from home, to access My apron associates and employees’ information.
How to log into Home Depot My apron web platform.
- Click and visit Home Depot My apron official site at hdapps.homedepot.com/ESSSecurity.
- A self-service validation page will comes up
- Fill in the user id and password fields
- Double check if your My apron account details are corrected entered into My apron login form field.
- Click the orange button to submit and access the portal.
My Apron home depot benefits
My apron is a powerful resource for Home Depot employees. Here are other benefits of My Apron self service portal.
- Employees and associate can use it to check their company work schedule.
- To update contact details, email and mailing address.
- check the details about the direct deposit at My Apron Home Depot
- Print documents and check payment information and tax related statements
- To register and sign in at Home Depot Employee Login for deduction in the Home Fund
- View and print W-2 information, activate payroll card,
- View and make changes to employees and associate federal, local tax withholdings.
- Update direct deposit information and other details
- Associates or Employees can view their Home Depot Schedule
- Associates and employees can register for homer fund deductions, through the Home Depot orange apron system.
- Other personal details employees can update, change, view or print include leave of absence (LOA).
The creation of the home depot health care check and My Apron apps, is indication of the company’s desire to empower their workforce in their everyday service to Americans.
There is no doubt that Home depot could likely be making fitness and stress management equipment available for their employees. In that case having a corporate chair massage around their stores and offices could eliminate work related stress and double employee efficiency at little cost to the business.
Home Depot Associate/Employees’ self service
A Home Depot ESS is their employee’s self service validation system. The Home Depot associate ess helps workers to create and update the personal information into the company records.
The Home Depot ess app helps employees to:
- View and print their employment tax statement, change their tax withholdings
- Check or print their Home Depot ess pay details – historical pay statements of course
- Enroll and get payroll card activated
- Modify employee mail address.
- Change homer fund deductions
- Review leave of absence status, and also print the LOA packets
- Review, update Home Depot associates profile
- Obtain information regarding tax and wage payment
- Change tax withholdings
- Activate direct deposit information
Although the THD ESS login for the former Home Depot employees was https://hdapps.homedepot.com/ESSTermSecurity/logon.do, Home Depot has got a different login page now.
When Using Employee ESS services at Home Depot;
- First, keep your ESS employees self service login details safe. Don’t share passwords, as that can compromise your employees’ self service.
- Always use a safer way to access and view, print and make changes to employees’ details. Apply https:// at the beginning of the ESS employee login page link.
- Be cautious during employees’ ESS logging into Home Depot ESS app or THD ESS network.
- Never leave Corporate Home Depot ESS without logging out. Log out immediately as you finish your employees ESS activity.
- Another precaution is to print the Home Depot employees and associate documents in a secured printer.
Home Depot MyTHDHR schedule login
Let us see how home depot my schedule login is done. As workers would do in any business, they create schedules of import activities to help plan ahead and serve clients.
As for the Home Depot employees ESS my apron, one of the highly used function in the Home Depot website is the “view your schedule ” web tool. To plan ahead, employees at Home Depot check schedule more often, to keep updated of their up-coming work schedule.
Home Depot Associate Login Procedure
To log into Home Depot associate schedule module page,
- Visit the Home Depot ESS schedule official page by clicking Home Depot Check Schedule
- Enter your valid user Id and password to get authentication into the system
- Fill in the location by inputting the number of the store where you are working at.
- Click sign in button to access your Home Depot employees schedule too.
Most people don’t normally just sign in on one try. If you log, and it fails, check if CAPS is on when you entered the password.
Press the CAPS button off on your keyboard before entering your login details. Also, make sure you have entered the correct store number. Call MyTHDHR help center 1-866-MyTHDHR.
Livetheorangelife is one of the Home Depot benefit portal for employees. It is actually another website application and has its on homepage. To explore the employees benefits at Home Depot, check www.livetheorangelife.com
The exception when logging in to this homedepot app is that you need a completely different user Id and password. If you don’t have one,here is how to proceed to set up a new account details.
Go to www.livetheorangelife.com and click “Are you a new user?” You will be directed to a page that allows you to create a new livetheorangelife Home Depot employees account. Enter the details there and note your User ID and password. A mix of lower and upper cases has no problem, as the online system is case insensitive.
Home Depot Benefits for customers
Home depot offers extended home Warranty protection to homeowners for malfunctioining home system they buy from them. They also provide some sort of Home depot Insurance to their customers against breakdowns and unexpected failure of appliances like exercises equipments, purchase at a Home Depot Store.
To collect their customers satisfaction feed back, home depots does allow their customers participate in home depot feedback survey. The benefit is, the participant have chance to wind up to $5,000 in gift card.
Home Depot HR Contact details
Here are some useful resources for home depot associates and employees.
Benefits -Home Depot Benefit choice center contact
phone number: 1.8005554954,
Monday to Friday from 9am to 7 Pm EST
Livetheorangelife.com – www.livetheorangelife.com.
You can get issues about benefits, but you can ask them in a live chat from Monday to Friday at 9am to 11pmm EST.
Operating hours : Monday -Friday 9am – 7pm EST
MyTHDHR hr phone number : 6-MyTHDHR (1-866-698-4347),
Available from Monday to Saturday.
HRSC – Monday to Friday at 8am – 8pm EST.
TAC – Saturday 8am to 5 pm est time. Sunday Is closed.
Send them inquiry at email address : myTHDHR@homedepot.com
Home office corporate office
Here is the Home Depot company Address
2455 paces ferry RD SE, #B #3,
Atlanta, GA 30339-1834
Home office resources for employees and associates
Home Depot careers – careers.homedepot.com
Home Depot benefits health plan contacts – https://secure.livetheorangelife.com/files/contact_list.pdf
Home Depot benefit home page – https://secure.livetheorangelife.com
Can I access Home Depot’s My Apron from my phone?
Unfortunately, NO. You can’t possibly get access to My Apron from your phone. The only way to access the Home Depot My Apron service at work or e in-store only since the application is an intranet. However, you can access MyTHDHR from your phone, even at home, since it is an online application.
Why can’t the Home Depot Apron be accessed at home?
Home Depot My apron is an application that contains a lot of proprietary information. For security purposes, it can’t be accessed at home by anybody. Allowing remote access can compromise home depot data by making it easily available to competitors and black-hat boys. Home depot just want to protect their assets – vital information.
Home Depot resouces
- Home depot customer feedback survey
- Home depot Associate Health Check App
- Home Depot store credit card for Big Purchase
- Step By Step Home depot login Process