If you buy through links on this site, we may earn a small commission. Details16th January, 2021
People with active lifestyle, who like to play in the water and still look good, would want to have a dive watch with depth gauge. There are a lot of affordable dive watches out there, some may cost under 500. What I believe is, you want to get the best dive watch for your money under 500, that has high-end looks of a luxury dive watch and feels comfortable to wear, that keeps good time, that fits your price range, and that can withstand your waterproof diving needs.
How do you know which dive watch is the best good looking for your budget? You should understand that sometimes, the right diving timepiece do not have to be overly expensive. Our review features some best cheap dive watches
If you’re looking for a budget dive watch that can compete with high-end luxury pieces for value, and still cost under $500 price point, It is a challenging task but we had already done the job for you. Here are our top picks for dive watches under 500 bucks. You’ll find a cheap dive watch and various affordable diving tool watches in our review to pursue your professional, and daily water adventures.
You May Want To Also Check Out:
- Why divers wear watches inside wrist – upside down
- How to get foggy moisture from your watch dial
- best smart watch with bluetooth earbuds and standalone cellular sim cards
Top Picks – Best Dive Watches Under 500 USD
To quickly help you choose you best dive watch under 500 USD, here is our top selection of diving watches we believe are very affordable below 500 dollars.
- Seiko Prospex”Arnie” Sports Solar Diver’s Watch SNJ025P1 – Best seiko dive watch
- Orient Men’s ‘Mako USA II” Japanese Automatic Watch – best automatic diver under 500
- Momentum’s Unisex M1 Splash Watch – best women’s dive watch under $200
- Victorinox Swiss Army Men’s I.N.O.X. Pro Diver Watch – best swiss made dive watch
- Tauchmeister Germany Pro Diver Watch T0259 – best submariner homage dive watch
best seiko quartz dive watch under $500
Seiko is famous for making dive watches that are pretty affordable but not cheap. We collected a list of seiko dive watches here for you in case you want to take a look at variety of seiko diving watches.
- Movement: solar quartz
- case :47mm Stainless steel with black hard coating
- Dial: hardlex Crystal dial cover
- Water resistance: 200 meters (660 feet)
- Band: Silicone
- Bezel: one direction rotatory calendar
- Special: Luminous
While searching for dive watches under 500, the Seiko Prospex SNJ025P1 quartz diver watch is an ideal option. This quartz made dive watch comes with solar technology thanks to the photo-voltaic cell that charges it after a few minutes. Once the seiko diver fully charged, the power reserve can sustain it for up to 10 months.
This seiko solar diver has a 14.4mm thickness and a 25.3mm lug width that allows it to hug on your wrist, making it one of the best men divers watches. Despite the massive size of this quartz ocean watch, it’s lightweight with a soft 22mm wide black silicone strap with a buckle clasp for extra security while diving.
The under $500 cheap dive watch crown is reinforced by screw-down protection to prevent it from accidental pull outs while underwater. The watch offers both analog and digital display. The watch is also water resistant up to 200 meters, making it the perfect watch for the active man.
This prospex dive watch also features, alarm, stopwatch, 24-hour military time format, an LCD and luminous hands and indexes for more effortless reading while in the dark.
The seiko scuba diver watch also comes with a full auto-correct calendar and an alarm to help set your time. While traveling, you can select a second-time zone and still retain the home time, making it an excellent professional dive watch.
Always know the correct date and time since this chrono dive watch will auto-calibrate itself for you. You won’t even have to worry about when you pass it down since the internal calender goes to the year 2100.
- has a silicone strap for extra comfort on the wrist.
- features an LCD with dual time.
- has a ten-month power reserve.
- Very unique, very functional, lightweight, perfect with variety of straps
- band is extremely comfortable
- best seiko prospex diver watch for under water adventure
- The vast size may not be the right choice for everyone.
best automatic dive watch under 500
There are some under 500 dollar affordable dive watches that depend on the relative motion of your arm(or wrists) to keep accurate time. Such dive tool watches don’t need any battery replacements and recurrent costs we see in many non-automatic dive watches.
The downside of auto dive watches is this: you must keep wearing it for it to function. if you abandon it for few days, it wouldn’t have motion to trigger its functionality, and sometimes, most people who are ignorant about this technology, would think, their dive watch is broken or is of poor quality.
If you want to automatic diver to keep ticking accurately when you don’t want to wear it, store it in an automatic winder or you keep hand winding it everyday before bed time.
- Movement: Orient Calibre F6922 japanese Automatic, Hand-winding, Hacking
- case :45.5 mm Stainless steel
- Dial: blue with sapphire Crystal cover
- Water resistance: 200 meters(660 feet)
- Band: 22mm lug width, silvered stainless steel
- Bezel: diving orient submariner homage
- Special: Synthetic Sapphire Crystal
This gorgeous, round professional dive watch looks luxurious with its synthetic sapphire crystal dial window and deep blue dial.
While searching for the best dive watch for the money, the ‘Mako USA II” is a good pick. It’s a Japanese mechanical automatic dive watch with a 200m water resistance, and you can, therefore, use it as a general water surface sports-activity timepiece. Additionally, it has a unidirectional 120-click bezel to keep track of time while underwater.
It features an automatic movement that allows hacking to help alter the current time for better accuracy. In case you don’t intend to wear it daily, you can manually wind it, making it stand out among the best dive watches under 500.
Additionally, you can use the crown when the power reserve runs out. This orient diver is really a submariner homage watch for normal wrists men.
This orient men’s standard watch offers attractive numbers and a simple analog display complete with a second hand. The band width is 21 mm, and the case is 45.5 mm. The band is made of stainless steel and the dial is styled with Sapphire Crystal.
With a water-resistance of about 200 meters, the orient mako is an ideal dive watch with depth gauge since it shows how deep you can go. This mens diving watch features a broad hour indicator, the minute and hour hands have a sword design while the seconds hand is spear-shaped with a red end for quick reading.
There’s also a clear to read date on the face of the dive watch. The watch is also hand-winding. All these things make this swiss dive watch the best automatic diver watch for the money.
- It comes with a double push-button safety clasp for a better grip on your wrist.
- The hands have different designs for easier reading.
- It features a hacking movement for more accuracy.
- The crystal glass is prone to scratches.
Best swiss dive watches below 500 USD
- Movement: swiss quartz
- case :44 mm titanium
- Dial: Grey sapphire Crystal cover
- Water resistance: underwater depths of 20 ATM/200 m/660 feet
- Band: 22.5mm lug width,Rubber
- Bezel: Silver stainless steel bracelet
- Special: ISO 6425 certified and wetsuit compatible, Luminous dial
The Victorinox INOX is a Swiss dive watch with a water resistance of 200m. With strict compliance to NIHS 92-11 Swiss watchmaking standards , this Swiss army dive watch is suitable for professional water sports. Designed with a 54mm lug distance and a case diameter of 45 mm, this high-end dive watch is a top choice among men divers watches due to the large wrist size.
The unidirectional bezel is easy to grasp and has a 60 marker dot for higher accuracy, making it an ideal scuba dive watch. Additionally, it features an end-of-power indicator that updates you to replace the battery.
The round watch comes with a gorgeous analog display that contributes to making the display legible and easy to read. The Swiss-quartz movement, ensures divers are always on time when they hit water surface!
It’s one of the best dive watches under $500, thanks to the many color variations on the dial and strap. The minute hand has a blue Lume while the hour hand has a standard green-colored Lumibrite to give you a good effect while reading.
Also, the rubber band makes it comfy on your wrist despite the enormous watch size. This 45mm titanium watch is also suitable for professional marine activity, serious water sports and diving.
Color choices include:
black dial, black rubber strap
black dial, stainless steel bracelet
blue camo dial, deep blue paracord strap
blue dial, deep blue rubber strap
blue dial, stainless steel bracelet
grey dial, grey rubber strap
red dial, red rubber strap
white dial, white rubber strap
- has various wrist variations to suit your preference
- lightweight due to the alloy used to craft it
- features an end-of-life indicator for the battery power
- It’s not ideal for small wrist sizes
- The gasket might need replacement after a while to maintain water resistance
best inexpensive dive watch under 500
You want a cheap dive watch with features of a professional diver?, here’s one of the best inexpensive affordable dive watches for men and women. Its the best cheap dive watch for an entry level beginner with little money.
Momentum’s Unisex M1 Splash Watch ( women’s dive watch under $200)
- Movement: swiss quartz
- case : 40 mm stainless steel watch face
- Dial: mineral crystal cover
- Waterproof : underwater depths of 20 ATM/200 m/660 feet
- Band: 18mm lug width, Rubber
- Bezel: stainless steel unidirectional
- Special: Screw down crown, raised numbers
The Momentum Splash Watch comes with a small rubber strap, making it a great women’s dive watch. You can get it in a variety of colors, from pink, purple, yellow, aqua, lavender, white, khaki, and more.
Midsize momentum Splash dive watch is one of the best dive watches you can actually purchase for a lady, at price point under $300.
It is common to notice that ladies love beach swimming and the good news is this women’s dive watch offers you a water resistance of up to 200m for outdoor sports activities. You can also choose to wear it every day in various settings, from snorkeling, diving, or swimming.
The women’s diver watch has an exceptional appeal, thanks to the stainless steel case with a hi-polish finish. It’s made of a hardened mineral crystal that makes it scratch-proof, so you don’t have to be extra cautious. Apart from the stylish and fun outlook, it’s also rugged and durable.
The open dial design, coupled with raised numbers and a luminous white face, makes it readable. The small design offers an aesthetics that’s makes it a pretty suitable watch for female nurses also one of the best automatic dive watches since you can easily see your elapsed time while diving due to the unidirectional rotating bezel.
- comes in various colors.
- has a small wrist rubber band ideal for women.
- unisex divers watch for both women and men
- best small dive watch designed for midsize to smaller wrists
- The quality features make it one of the best inexpensive dive watch.
- The design and colors may not feel masculine enough
Related post : Best inexpensive men’s watches under $50
Best professional dive watches (1000m diver watch)
Tauchmeister Germany Pro Diver Watch T0259 (best submariner homage dive watch)
- Movement: high quality precision quartz movement
- case : 44 mm stainless steel watch face
- Dial: Synthetic Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproof : water depth rating of 100 ATM/1000 m/3300 feet
- Band: 22mm lug width, black plastic
- Bezel: professional one side rotating bezel system
- Special: special coated luminous hands and digits
The Tauchmeister timepiece is an ideal option among German dive watches that offers value for your money. It utilizes the Japanese quartz movement, making it reliable among athletes looking for best dive watches under 500.
It features a sapphire glass; thus, it maintains a clear appearance free of scratches for long. You will love the professional helium valve at 2 o’clock that inhibits external pressure during deep diving.
The date display window is positioned at three while the winding valve is at one o’clock. It has a thickness of 14.6mm and a case size of 44mm that suits a majority of male divers.
This uniquely made as one of the best diver’s ally watch since it has a water-resistance of 1000m , making it one of the great scuba dive watch. With waterproof german dive watches of this quality, you will be able to wear it for just about any water activity, not just surface activities.
Additionally, it has a high-quality strap and buckles to provide an extra grip. The band is 22 mm, and the case diameter is 44 mm., making it the standard size. The band is plastic and not particularly luxurious, but the watch itself is stainless steel.
It uses Japanese quartz movement. The face of the watch has a clear digital display with the date as well. It is also one of the most affordable men divers watches, making it a particularly attractive option when looking for german dive watches.
- has a tang buckle to provide a better grip to your wrist.
- guarantees value for your money.
- most waterproof dive 1000m.
- one of the best scuba diving watches for marines
- It’s a little bit heavy for some people.
best dive watches with Helium Release Valve
Some divers watch under 500 bucks, go foggy after you resurface from your underwater diving, and that’s bad for a dive watch mechanism. How do you prevent dive watch from developing fog from helium gas?
The only one thing to do and avoid this inconvenience is pick the quality built dive watches under 500 with helium release valves that will vent out helium gas from the oxygen breathing tank.
Diver Watches Pantor Sea Turtle 500m – best 500m waterproof dive watch with anti-fog valve
- Movement : Japan made 24 jewels automatic mechanical movement
- Case : 45mm 316L stainless steel with high quality finishing .
- Water resistant: 500m/1650ft Professional diver watches.
- Bezels: Stainless steel with Aluminum inlays.
- Watch band: High quality rubber and leather strap
- Dial Covering: Sapphire crystal.
- Underwater Illumination: Hands and dials with Swiss C3 Super LumiNova.
- Special : Automatic Helium Valve at 9H, Screw down crown.
Pantor Sea Turtle 500M mens pro dive watches are high quality diving sports watches, with 500 meters’ water resistance and Swiss C3 Super LumiNova illumination technology. At the same time, it can also meet all your daily needs.
There is plenty of fun diving with a Sea Turtle. With exceptional looks, this men’s diver watch feels on mid-size wrists blends well with every strap. That’s customizable if the original straps shows a poor fit on you.
This diver is also a great choice for divers who love a flat sapphire crystal and not domed sapphires that’s pretty more expensive and cash draining.
Moreover, the Pantor Seahorse turtle is built with anti-fogging feature – the automatic helium release valve which helps to release the small helium gas that may fill the watch case during diving.
Its really the best 500 meters waterproof deep dive watch for scuba divers and the marine search and recovery team. It features a rotating bezel , sapphire crystal dial, rubber and leather Straps.
Also features a Japan made 24 jewels automatic mechanical movement with a 21,600 beat rate and about 41 hours power reserve for an durable underwater performance when diving into underwater habitats.
Similarly, if sea turtle does not fit, here’s a 300 meters professional mens automatic 42mm dive watch – Pantor Sealion 300m Mens Automatic watch – a pro dive watch with helium valve rotating bezel sapphire bracelet.
- It features an adjustable clasp and band.
- Highly underwater illuminating
- best 500M waterproof dive watch
- best mens dive watch with helium release valve
- band quality is questionable
best quartz dive watch for under 500
ANother amazing one of the affordable dive watches under 500, is the Alpine mens dive watch.
Alpina Seastrong Diver GMT Quartz Movement Men’s Watches – best value dive watch
- Movement: Alpina Calibre AL-247, Swiss quartz
- case: 44mm stainless steel / titanium
- band: 22m stainless steel titanium
- dial: grey dial covered with sapphire crystal
- bezel : Uni-directional turning 60 minute diving bezel
- hands: Luminous Silver-tone
- Luminescence: Hands and Markers
- water leak proof: 300m /1000 feet
- Special: GMT, 4 hands, date, engraved caseback
- supporting: GMT, second time zone, hour, minute, second, date display functions
Alpinist’s makes the most robust watches for the outdoors, and they succeeded to built anti-shock, anti-magnetic, stainless steel & waterproof watches. Their engineering and craftsmanship also constructed luxury sport watches with high precision and reliable timekeeping you’ll ever need in the most demanding sport environments.
Constructed in Geneva, Switzerland, Alpine’s GMT quartz dive watch is designed with the diver in mind, for underwater and land adventures. For the water enthusiast who prefers automatic dive watches, the Seastrong diver 300 is a timepiece to also look at for budget below 500 bucks.
Being water resistant at 300 meters, you sure can use for scuba diving, recreational sports, sailing and surfing. The tight screw down crown prevents water ingress in deep depths and under high pressure. You would go wrong with Alpine GMT watch when it concerns under water time accuracy.
This watch features a helium valve, which is typically found on a professional dive watch like Rolex sea dweller. The helium escape valve automatically allows built up helium molecules to leave the watch during decompression.
This one-way valve helps prevent fogging inside watch when it lets pressure out of the watch. The pressure release valve is also designed to never allow water in.
In my opinion, Alpine 300 is one of the swiss made quartz best dive watch for the money, considering it comes with high-end features.
- comes with anti-fogging helium valve
best ladies dive watches under $500
- water resistance: 20 ATM / 200 m / 660 feet
- case diameter: 34mm mid-range size
- Case material : stainless steel, silver color
- band: black plastic bracelet, women standards
- Dial: black with mineral glass cover
- Special: luminous hands and numbers
The Citizen Stainless Steel Quartz Watch is an ideal option for women; besides, some people view it as one of the best citizen dive watches for men. It comes with a case diameter of 34mm and a thickness of 11.3mm, making it favorable for small wrist sizes. The stainless steel case gives it an appealing look while wearing it.
It features a black dial with silver luminous hands and indices to make it easier to read. The unidirectional bezel helps you to keep time while driving. Like other mid range dive watches, this stainless dive watch can recharge under any kind of light to ensure that it continually runs without changing the battery. It also has a calendar function positioned at 4 o’clock.
It’s one of the best dive watches under 500 with a water resistance of 200m; thus, you can wear it during general water activities. The watch has a black polyurethane bracelet; therefore, you can stick with it for an entire day without discomfort; thus, it’s an excellent women’s dive watch.
At the time of writing this is one of the best dive watches under 300 dollars.
- It can fit into any sporting activities
- It has features that fit most women
- The small wrist size may not fit for some people.
Best dive watch for the money
Tissot Seastar 1000 Automatic Blue Dial Men’s Watch (Automatic diver under 500)
- Movement: Automatic
- case: 43mm stainless steel
- band: 21mm, silvered stainless steel
- Dial: Blue, Scratch-resistant Sapphire Crystal
- Bezel : Stainless Steel with a deep Blue Top Ring
- waterproof: 300m/1000feet
The Tissot Seastar is among my best automatic dive watches since it combines high-quality performance and style. It can sustain a pressure of up to 300m while underwater during sports activities.
It relies on the wrist movement of the wearer, thus no need to keep monitoring the battery. To keep the watch functional all times, you must keep wearing the watch. Leave it out for few days without wearing on wrists and you ‘ll later think the watch is broken.
With the swiss designed automatic movement for this diving watch, the power reserve can sustain it for around 80 hours, making it a unique made Swiss dive watch.
Tissot Seastar is a sapphire crystal dive watch. The watch dial is protectively covered against shocks and impacts by the hard-to-scratch sapphire glass. External impacts on the dial is minimized.
You can easily use the unidirectional bezel while diving, and the fold-over clasp ensures the watch it tightly held your wrist. The screw-down crown makes it quick to operate, and the blue dial luminescent hands and markers make it readable.
- It has a high-quality performance.
- You can wear it on different occasions.
- It has a stainless steel classic appeal.
- It’s highly accurate
- The wrist band is a bit cheap for the price.
best submariner watches under 500
The good news is that the expensive Rolex isn’t the only submariner dive watch available, so here is a chance to own a homage submarine only for less than $500.
- water resistance: 300m / 1000feet Water Resistant
- Special feature: Screw down crown, luminous
- Band : 20mm NATO Webbing Strap
- Crystal: mineral glass
- case: 31mm small dive watch face
MWC Diver Stainless Automatic Submariner (Sterile) Military Watch – most affordable submariner diver watch
MWC’s Submariner dive watch was constructed to comply with the rigor of mil-spec standards so that it can stay up to task in tough and rugged outdoor fields. Today, this submariner brand makes some divers for civilian customers.
Featuring a tough stainless steel case, the submariner comes with a self winding automatic movement. This dive watch needs not hand hacking or manual winding, it does it itself. Also you need to keep wearing to let the marine diver watch function properly.
The screw-down crown and the O-ring ( gasket rubber) together with the tight case back and the pressure resistant dial covering all contribute to keep the watch 300 meters water resistant.
The sturdy style this mineral crystal dive watch was built means, you have got an excellent underwater beater dive watch for the money. Nothing breaks whatsoever, once you choose to hit the ocean surface with a wetsuit.
This uprated military divers watch, ( in stainless steel finish), is one of the best automatic (self winding) 24 jewel models. Though the diving watch is slightly oversize than the men standard divers of 46mm, it uses the the same midsize 20mm NATO strap.
- durable and easy to clean NATO straps
- relatively inexpensive than Rolex, cost less then $300 at time of writng
- lightweight stainless steel dive watch
Best men’s dive watches Under 500
What diving watches can truly fit male professional divers? Men have midsize to large wrists as compared to ladies and a good dive watch for a man of normal standard wrists size should be at least 39mm dive watch face.
- dimension of case diameter: 45.00 mm
- Case material: CARBONOX™ with Screw on caseback
- Watch Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Crown: Double-Security Gasket
- Water resistance (m/ft/atm): 200 / 660 / 20
- Crystal/Glass material: Hardened Mineral Crystal
- Strap/Bracelet material: Genuine Rubber
Luminox watch are know to be actually constructed for Navy SEALs, then made available for civilian purchase. If you’re a water enthusiasts that loves water sports, luminox is one of the dive watches you may consider.
As part of 3580 Series Navy Seal Watches, the luminox diver is built with an ultra-tough resin material – CARBONOX case and Swiss Ronda movement, the diver is also really waterproof down to 200m water-resistance rating. You can take out this watch for snorkel, swimming and brief diving.
It is a black good looking dive watch enhanced by the striking red accents on the hands, watch face and dial. Without any compromise, the navy seal watch makers did not sacrifice the chronograph feature
The scratch-resistant mineral crystal is also tough(but not strong as sapphire), and with a sturdy black rubber strap, this dive watch is the best for waterborne soldiers in the world.
For swimming, climbing, or just handling tough outdoor tasks; this Series 3580 Chrono always covers your back,no go for the net plunge diving without it.
This navy seal chronograph diver is always legible and clearly visible under any blue waters. Very convenient – you never need to press a button to light up and you don’t also need battery replacement for up to 25 years.
This navy seal timepiece is the best 200 meter waterproof watch with Ultra Light Weight Carbon Case and Stop Watch
- best chronograph watch for diving
- best beater watch for the toughest of obstacles
- durable under water illumination
best 1000m waterproof dive watch
Pantor Seahorse Pro Automatic Dive Watch (under $1000)
- Movement: Original Japanese automatic 9015 movement.
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel.
- Case diameter: 45.00mm
- Bracelet Material:316L stainless steel.
- Bracelet width: 24mm, 15pcs separate end links.
- Dial open Diameter: 33mm.
- illumination: Swiss C3 super LumiNova.
- Special: Extension buckles can be adjusted the length according to wrist size.
When looking for the best automatic dive watch under 1000, the Pantor Seahorse pro is a good option. It has a 1000m water resistance level, and the automatic helium valve, also makes it a good pick among the best waterproof dive watches.
It’s a professional dive watch with a stylish design that makes it an excellent accessory for various occasions. The band is stainless steel with 15 link-pieces and an extension pro diver buckle to fit into many wrists sizes.
It features a C3 super Luminova technology to ensure that you easily read the time even in the deepest waters. It comes with a large, easy to grasp crown, making it easy for you to make adjustments.
You will also enjoy the Japanese automatic 9015 movements with a 40h power reserve, rotating Bezel, sSapphire and extension buckles
- It features an adjustable clasp and band.
- It gives you a stylish and elegant professional appeal.
- best watch under 1000
- The display size may not be a perfect option for everyone.
- The bezel becomes loose with time.
Related post: 1,000 dollars best dive watches
Alternative: Best Luxury dive watch
You didn’t get a suba diving watch under 500, if you’re going to go in for professional diving and money is not an a problem, here’s the best high-end dive watch to consider. You may also like to check some best diver watches under 1000 and this set of high quality dive watches under 2000 dollars
- movement: Rolex Caliber 3135
- waterproof : 300 meters
- bezel: Unidirectional
- construction: 904L Oystersteel (Stainless Steel) Case and Bracelet
- case: midsize wrists 40mm
- band: 20mm Stainless Steel Oyster
- dial: durable scratch resistant sapphire
- special : chronometer certified, Long lasting deep Blue Large Luminescent Hands & Hour Markers
ROLEX, a name that produced one meaning in peoples mind – beautifully crafted high-end timepiece that does not go wrong even in salty waters.
Just to let you know, Rolex builds all their watches in house starting from from the submariner’s watch case to the movement. It a tradition already, each Rolex movement must be sent out for certification, get it inspected and certified, before you can ever find it in the rolex submariners watch case.
With this heavy-duty watch construction, this rolex submariner for divers has got no competition, just like these best affordable automatic watches for under $500.
Buying this submariner is really a great investment I recommend you purchase it from an authorized rolex dealer across United Stated or from Amazon. Anything thing else may earn you a fake rolex and you should do some homework before you go for it.
Its 300 meters waterproofing and a strongly built sea watch. When it comes to diving with this submariner, taking several feet into a salt water causes no water ingress or moisture leakage problems.
This watch is my favorite diver, and in case you don’t wear the watch for a few years, It wouldn’t go wrong. The quality built makes this watch a top notch.
For portability, Rolex is sporty with a beefier and heavier watch case and satisfying for deep-sea exploration. Its my favorite watch. The The bezel is gorgeous and platinum coated with ceramic as an upgrade from is stunning scratchable Aluminum rolex.
This rolex diving timer is best suited for professional divers for history, fame, durability and a showcase of technology. The best luxury dive watch for someone who wants to evolves as a legend.
- easy to read luminescent hands and hour markers
- Heavy, but really not too heavy
- Best midsize luxury dive watch
- best heavy duty built watch with the an excellent adjustment system
- very expensive