What is the longest battery life smartwatch in the market?, This is one question that you would likely ask when shopping for a new smart watch. As you know it already, smartwatches are one of the most dependable lifestyle wearables that everyone wishes to wear. Think of FDA approved smartwatches with ECG from well respected brands like Apple and Samsung. They are fashionable and fantastic life-assisting gadgets.
With all the benefits that you can hope to get from these devices, it is unfortunate to have a smartwatch battery that really sucks. What a pain-in-the-ass if the battery drops-dead in the middle of your GPS tracking during a mountain hike!.
When your smartwatch battery starts freaking-out, it’s right to question how to improve the battery life in your smart watch. However, a better deal of preventing shorter life battery problems is to find the best smartwatch with the longest battery life.
But how long do Smartwatch battery last? An average smartwatch battery life does not last for beyond 2 days, of continuous usage and this is true for Apple Watches and Samsung smartwatches.
This means there are only very few long battery life smartwatches in the market, since a majority of them have short-lived battery life span.
It is noteworthy that power-hungry features make your smartwatch to struggle with battery life. I believe that by turning off always-on-display, GPS and activating power management modes, you can save and extend your battery life for few hours to days
Instead of toggling off or on those important features to save battery more juice, why not just purchase a new budget smartwatch with long battery life?
I feel that if you dig a little deeper , you can unveil a long list of best smartwatch with good battery life to choose from. This guide is just the task that we have already completed for you.
Some tips on smartwatch with best battery life
I have already indicated that a smartwatch packed with energy-hungry functions won’t last any longer. Some of these features may keep running non-stop in the background after you dismiss them from the screen.
If you are shopping on a tight budget, you may likely pick inexpensive smart watches. You know, a cheap smartwatch can’t promise you any better life span, and it the battery comes in really weak, it is the match for the price you purchased it.
Hybrid smartwatches are really lacking in high-tech features, but they are the best battery smartwatches that exists currently. A hybrid smartwatch can hold the charge for days, weeks, months an up to a year. The secret is that they are regular timepieces, without digital screens, and energy-demanding “smart connectivities” like bluetooth, and Wifi.
Beware when some companies announce that their smartwatches last several weeks with a condition. There are many smartwatch dealers online, making you huge sales promises and they may even tell you to turn off some important features like heart rate sensors to preserve battery life.
They may be right, but if continuous tracking of heart rate is the reason why you bought the smartwatch, what reason does it serve if you turn off the feature? What I am just suggesting is that, based on the main purpose of purchasing the watch, you can turn off secondary battery-sapping features.
Continuous GPS navigation and route tracking is a plus for most Outdoorsmen. However, if there are other activities besides GPS, I recommend they turn on the GPS navigation function, when in need.
All together, it looks like you must sacrifice other features to have save battery life, but why should you not just choose the best battery life smartwatch and keep going?
Top rated smartwatch with best battery life span
Here is a quick check on our long list of best long battery life smartwatch . Pick your smartwatch with best battery duration. If it does not meet your needs, you should not mind coming back, check and try more.
We expect to see Normal Smartwatches With Long Battery Life, but that is not often the case. Most regular smartwatches support activity/fitness, health, GPS, cellular, texting, payment and other tracking features, just to name a few perks. They consume a lot of energy, so we see from this battery comparison that hybrid watches, have bigger battery life than regular smart watches.
A better option is the solar smartwatch models. Garmin and citizen watches utilizes suns light energy to power their watches. Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Solar has a very impressive battery life of up to 150 hours in GPS and music mode. They have unlimited power supply, and so, their battery life is long lasting than others.
Garmin Vivoactive 3 – battery life lasts Up to 7 Days
The Garmin Vivoactive 3 is one of the best Garmin outdoor watches and one would expect it’s battery to endure long hours of tracking adventurous activities.
For that reason, the 7 days battery life does not look like it’s enough to power its features. Garmin Vivoactive could be the best gps watch with longest battery life, however, it just depends on your activity duration.
So the Vivoactive 3 remains the best smartwatch with a descent battery life if your outdoor activity does not last up to the 7 days ( the longest smart watch battery time).
Some power sucking features that come in this smartwatch include the built-in heart rate monitoring, VO2 max measurements, and GPS and fitness tracking.
The impressive one week battery duration after single charge, is conditional if the watch is set on the regular smartwatch mode. if you are going to do continuous GPS navigation, the battery delivers energy only for half a day(12-13 hours only) in GPS mode.
- Display :smart notifications
- Data sharing: automatically upload activity stats to Garmin Connect and Livetrack
- durabillty. case is fibre reinforced polymer and hard stainless steel
- Contactless Payment system : Garmin Pay, no need to carry money around
- tracking: GPS , Built-in heart rate and VO2 max fitness level measurement
- water resistance: 50 meters, depth for 10 mins
- Supported OS: Android, iOS, Windows Phone
- Price range: best sport smartwatch for Under $500
Garmin Vivoactive- Up to 21 Days
Garmin watches are not too smart like the Apple and the Samsung, but they are actually making smartwatch with best battery life span. This Garmin GPS enabled smartwatch has built-in sports apps for tracking running, biking, swimming, and golfing activities.
Combine the GPS navigation, smart notifications, heart rate monitor, and the super thin and high resolution touchscreen. I wonder if this watch has any better battery life span.
You can run the Garmin Vivoactive for 21 days, after a single charge. Really , this is a fitness gps watch with longest battery life since it’s battery can power these battery-draining features for close to 3 weeks, without GPS tracking. The 3 weeks does not make it the longest battery life smartwatch however.
So, we can expect less than 48 hours of battery life when you track exercises, enable GPS continuously for route and location tracking, and also receive SMS and email messages notifications.
- Health Supports: heart rate monitoring with chest strap
- Outdoor life : on-board GPS to track walking, cycling, swimming
- Notifications: SMS messages, E-mail, phone Calls, social media and calendar reminder
- Supports : over 1000 apps , watch faces and widgets – downloadable from Garmin’s Connect IQ Store
- Compatible Operating system : Android, iOS, Windows Phone
- Price range: best sport smartwatch for Under $500
Garmin Vivoactive 4 – Fitness smartwatch with best battery life op max 8 days
Garmin makes dedicated fitness wearables – fitness activity trackers, with a lot of features that most fitness fanatics go after. This everyday smartwatch has a battery that lasts up to 72 hours (3 days) in normal usage. If you seit up on smartwatch mode, you get an impressive battery life of up to 8 days.
What is hard-to-take for outdoorsmen is that the battery only delivers juice for 6 hours with continuous GPS navigation turned on. The transflective display screen needs no backlighting and that is why it is really power-efficient than the AMOLED screen smart watches.
The Vivoactive 4S is really a lightweight sports and fitness watch made from plastic but i think it could be premium if designed from stainless steel.
- battery: 3 days normal use, 8 days smartwatch mode, 6 hours with GPS
- Apps: 20+ pre-installed apps from Garmin Connect IQ store,
- Supports : third-party apps – Spotify and Strava,
- Media: on-board storage for downloading music,
- Compatibility: Bluetooth headphones for tether-free use,
- Navigation: GPS sensors for distance, location and route tracking
- health: heart rate monitor, a pulse oximeter for oxygen saturation,
- Shopping : Garmin Pay using NFC
TomTom Spark 3 Cardio and Music smartwatch – battery time is max 21 Days
If you are looking for a regular outdoor smart watch with best battery life and excellent entertainment features, TomTom Spark 3 with Cardio & Music, is the choicest.
This smart activity tracker battery can supply power and last up to 21 days on regular usage and only 11 hours on continuous GPS enabled activity.
Playing bluetooth enabled and non-stop music while also running GPS tracking, monitoring heart rate and tracking exercises and other activities, is highly energy-demanding.
The battery will only last a short time like 5 hours, if GPS + heart rate + music are enabled. The lifetime of the battery juice depends on how you toggle on/off these features during your outdoor route exploration or multi-sport mode.
These power-hungry functions can place a huge pressure on a weak smartwatch battery. It looks like the non-touchscreen in this smartwatch is a good sacrifice of a smart functionality, for a better battery life.
With 3 weeks best watch battery life, you can conveniently track steps, distance, pace and , calories burned during your treadmill running, swimming (50m waterproof is great for shower and swims) and outdoor biking workouts.
- Battery life: 5 hours with GPS + heart rate + music, 21 days normal use
- Display : power-saving Non-touchscreen display
- Outdoor features: heart rate monitoring and GPS route tracking
- Entertainment: Music player with 3GB storage capacity which can hold over 500 songs
- Accessory : Bluetooth headphones for seamless music playing
- Waterproof : 40 meters water resistance
- Compatibility : Android, iOS operating systems(OS)
Pebble Time Steel – battery life up to 10 Days
The Pebble Time Steel is a cheap smartwatch with 10 days long battery life. Designed and build from a marine grade stainless steel, the genuine leather band offers a casual-style outfit.
Away from the robust build quality of the Italian strap, this pebble Time is a health and fitness activity tracker. When It offers you a weekly graph of stats, for progress checks, when you monitor your sleep patterns and other activities.
However, this activity tracking watcy is powered by a battery that can only last maximum 10 days after one charge. If you want a longer battery life, you must sacrifice to maintain light usage by turning off some smart features.
Some battery-exhausting features include the watch faces, apps and Smart notifications(call, calender, events), and built-in microphone for quick text message replies through SMS, Email, and social media.
The 10 days is a better smartwatch battery life for a smart tracker that you readily pick for under $100. The Pebble atime Steel smartwatch is the best cheap smartwatch if you are shopping on a tight budget.
- battery: 10 days after one charge
- Pebble Health: activity and sleep tracker
- Support: Thousands of apps, and watch face at Pebble App store
- Message reply : microphone for quick voice replies
- Notifications: calls, email, music playback, Calendar,
- Social media: Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp
- Water resistant: 30 meters
- Compatible Phones: Android, iOS phones
Fitbit Blaze- fitness smartwatch battery life with max 5 Days
Fitbit Blaze is not a long battery life smartwatch but it could be a better longest battery life smartwatch for fitness, if there is good power management modes
A fitness-focused watch like this Fitbit blaze does all the tracking you are ever going to need in a workout. Ranging from the wrist-based heart rate monitoring, to smartTrack exercise recognition and recording, and to Fitstar workout instructions, Fitbit blaze fitness watch really uses a lot of energy.
But would 5 days battery life help to power all these features? I don’t think so, and even if you limit the power-hungry heart rate monitoring tool, the battery will still not look pretty impressive.
The reasons could be the high-resolution and color touchscreen. They constantly require energy from the battery sources, unlike the other features that you need to turn them on.
This fitness smartwatch lacks multisport mode and doesn’t have built-in GPS. It needs that you must utilize your smartphone’s GPS to navigate routes and track locations.
The lack of onboard GPS could be a big sacrifice to get the longest battery life, but there are other very-energy-demanding functions on the way. As a result, Fitbit blaze is not a big battery smartwatch.
- battery life : 5 days
- FitStar: The watch offers you Step-by-step workout instructions
- PurePulse: Continous wrist-based heart rate tracking
- SmartTrack: Automatic exercise recognition and recording
- Smart Notification: Alerts, Call, text, calendar
- Special features: Music control, auto sleep tracking,
- Compatible devices: Android, iOS, plus Windows Phone
Matrix Industries BlackOps – Body Heat Battery That Never Dies!
If you were expecting to see the longest battery life smartwatch, this matrix is more than that. This never-seen-before smartwatch uses power, but it does not need charging as other regular smartwatches do.
This Matrix is a thermoelectric smartwatch, which uses the thermal energy from the human body to power its features. The watch even comes with a power meter that can show much energy is generated from your body.
In fact, if you buy this watch, as long as you live, your body is the thermoelectric engine. Amazingly, unlike like other watches, this one store its current the data into memory and hibernates(goes to sleep). No worries of losing your data when you take them off your wrist.
The thermoelectric technology is able to power features like the calorie count, sleep tracker, steps counter, and other sports metrics. The thermally-powered smartwatch is compatibly syncs with both Android devices and iPhone in sharing your daily workout stats.
It is a sleek and sophisticated smartwatch without battery, for serious outdoor adventurers.
- Never worry about recharging since it uses the wearer’s body heat to generate power
- Features : calorie counter, step counter, app notifications
- Water resistant up to 50 meters
- Supported OS and compatibility : Android, iOS
Matrix PowerWatch with GPS- the best smartwatch that never runs out of charge
Another thermoelectric fitness smartwatch is the Matrix powerwatch. because it uses body heart and solar as an energy source, this tracker can support GPS navigation, continuously for as long as you need it.
This longest charge watch is the longest battery life smartwatch for professional divers . The 200m water resistance is enough for ocean marine diving activities.
Highly innovative in utilizing power, in addition to being iPhone and Samsung Compatible, this solar smartwatch also calculates calories and does step counting during your outdoor or treadmill exercises at home.
Some basic smart features you can run on this body heat powered fitness tracker smart watch include notifications, GPS navigation and a heart rate monitor.
- Energy source: solar and your body’s heat(thermoelectric power), no need for recharging again
- Outdoor : GPS navigation,
- Fitness features: calorie calculator, step counter, app notifications
- Water resistant : 200 meters – great for swimming, diving and snorkeling
- Supported OS and compatibility : Android, iOS devices
Vector Watch Luna – smartwatch with long battery life up to 30 Days
Here is a camera-control smartwatch with a classic- styled watch face on its monochrome display.
The Vector Watch’s is always tagged as “The smartwatch with a 30-day battery life” . I think this Vector is one of those hard-to-find smartwatch brands that sacrifices more to make watches with best battery life.
Isn’t it a bigger surprise that a sports watch with step measure, distance tracker, calories counter, weather, social media apps, music and camera, is able to hold the charge for a whole month?
This watch may not be the best smartwatch with camera, but at the least, it supports camera shutter control, if you want to take pictures and video from phone.
Here are some features
- Screen: power-saving monochrome display
- Fitness Activity tracker: sleep, steps, distance, calories
- Support: Google Fit and Apple Health Kit integration
- Navigation: phone GPS for real-time data collection
- Notifications: calls, texts, emails,
- Apps: social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Special: camera shutter control, remote music player, Find phone
- Water resistant: 5ATM (50 meters)
- Supported OS & compatibility : Android, iOS, & Windows Phone
Kronaby Apex Connected Movement – battery power up to 2 Years
If you have a second thought, I suggest a modern-day smartwatch with a traditional, classic analog timekeeping watch face. They have really big smartwatch battery.
Hybrid Smartwatches are well known for not harboring power-hungry features and so they have excellently long battery life keeping.
The Kronaby Apex Connected Movement watch is a classic fashionable wrist watch with built-in fitness activity tracking functions including counting steps and goal setting.
The Kronaby hybrid smartwatch comes with a standard watch battery that can last up to 24 months. However, this really depends on your smartwatch battery usage. You would need to make replacement when the battery is dead.
The cool thing is that you can always choose between the variety of color designs that suit your purpose and from the four models – Carat, Apex, Nord and Sekel.
- Alerts: inactivity alert, SOS alert for sending messages to contacts
- functions: Activity tracking with Apple Health and Google Fit integration
- filtered notification support : Silent alarm, timer, inactivity alert, reject call
- Useful remote features: camera shutter control, music control, a find your phone
- variety of fashionable colors and designs
- battery that lasts up to 2 years
- Compatibility: Android, iOS devices
Skagen Hagen Connected – 6 months long battery life smartwatch
Skagen Hagen Connected is another hybrid smartwatch with the best watch battery life. Besides the thermal-powered smartwatches that we have seen already, Skagen Hagen has a long battery life that lasts up to 180 days.
This is pretty one of the biggest savings regarding energy consumption that i have seen already. Such a long lasting battery life can only be expected from a hybrid smartwatch.
If you want to enable your activity tracking features, like counting steps, distance, calories, sleep and progress monitoring , there is more than enough battery juice to power the workout sessions for several days and weeks.
A better place to wear such a long-lasting battery smartwatch is in long hiking trips, or when going to on a biking sports. But given that it can set Activity goals and monitor monitor activity progress, send SMS messages, email, calls, notifications, I believe that Skagen remains a cool outdoor smart watch for long trip adventurers.
I didn’t see this feature coming. This Skagen Hagen with 6 months long battery life smartwatch, uses a “Link Technology” to remotely capture video, take pictures, and control music.
Instead of using digital display( or always-on display) like regular full-fledged smartwatches, Skagen hybrid watches utilizes analog display, which is a less power-hungry screen.
Also, the haptic vibration and a dial-based 4-color pointer notification, which a less energy demanding, so it is possible the it is a 6 months long battery life smartwatch.
- Screen : analog display
- Smart activity: steps, calorie, water intake monitoring
- Support: automatic date update, multiple zone support
- Smart Notifications: calls, SMS, and e-mail – vibration
- Special: Remote photo snapshots, remote music control
- battery type : coin cell battery
- battery life: battery lasts up to 6 months
- Compatible devices/OS : Android, iOS
Withings Steel HR – long battery life which lasts up to 45 Days
This Withings Steel HR (currently part of Nokia) is one of simple hybrid smartwatches. It’s designed with an analog dial clock of a traditional watch face and digital( smaller OLED) screen which is less energy consuming than the always-on-display and touchscreen.
The Withings Steel HR being the best battery life smartwatch with a heart rate tracker, can deliver a steady battery power during your entire workout session, on a single charge.
For continuously health tracking and reporting, the battery can supply power for up to 25 days when running an optimized heart rate monitoring.
On normal usage, and good power management with heart rate turned off, this smart activity tracker battery is sure to hold charge for 45 days.
If the withings HR smartwatch battery eventually runs out of juice, the analog watch face keeps functioning like any other normal wrist watch, for the purpose of timekeeping.
I think that is pretty a big battery, as it can support your outdoor fitness performance tracking during workouts like running, biking, and swimming, while delivering steady battery juice.
Unfortunately, there is no no GPS, and no media controls and no contactless payments. if you were shopping for a descent battery smartwatch for music, Withings HR is not the right one.
- tracker: 24/7 heart rate monitoring, activity and sleep tracking + daily sleep quality score report
- Fitness: automatically recognition of about 30 different sports modes
- Smart notifications: incoming calls and messages, emails, and events
- Screen : Small digital screen that shows HR, steps, calories, alerts
- Water resistant: 50 meters
- Battery life with heart rate tracking: 25 days
- Battery life without HR : 45 days
- compatibility: excellent connectivity with android / iOS smartphones
Citizen Eco-Drive Proximity – longest life smartwatch, the Battery Never Dies!
The Citizen’s Eco-drive technology also make Smartwatch with best battery life. This environmental-friendly watches never need charging and the best thing is that the watch battery never dies.
Eco-Drive Technology is the unique feature that separates Citizen, from other renowned watch brands. They build watches with solar cells integrated under the watch face.
This renewable energy source helps the watch’s battery to charge automatically by exposure to both natural and artificial(desk lamp) light rays.
If you ask Which smartwatch has the best and the biggest battery life, I would recommend this Citizen’s hybrid solar smartwatch.
Although this intelligent piece of engineering seems to point to a direction that will endlessly power smartwatches without need for recharging, the device is just a classic watch that can connect your smartphone via bluetooth.
I even wonder how it could, if this renewable eco-drive energy-harnessing system was integrated into apple watches and Samsung smart devices.
As long as the UV Sun’s rays are available each day, Citizens remains one of the longest battery life smartwatch with solar chariging.
- Eco-Drive technology: light-powered smartwatch battery
- bluetooth: Automatically syncs and pairing
- smart notifications : call, SMS, and e-mail
- Special : Chronograph, alarm, find phone
- Water resistant : 100 meters, – showering, swimming, snorkeling
TicWatch Pro 3 GPS – 45 days long battery life smartwatch
If you want to order an android smartwatch with good battery life, TicWatch Pro 3 GPS presents a good choice to consider. This smart wearable has a battery life that lasts 3 days with regular use, including running the Google’s WearOS platform and fitness tracking.
Under light power usage, with plenty of power-sucking features disabled, TicWatch Pro 3 is is cellular standalone watch and a better android smartwatch with good battery life up to 5 days.
The battery life might not meet your expectations, but you can compare to see the number of features it runs. However, many functions is not an excuse for short span battery life.
Buy I could prefer the maker should have sacrificed some features and improve the duration or how long the battery delivers juice.
It may look hash to qualify that TicWatch Pro 3 is not that android wear smartwatch with best battery life, but the 5 days it offers is good for short lived activities and at its price point.
- memory: 1GB RAM
- Processor: Snapdragon Google Wear OS processor
- OS: Android WearOS by Google
- Health: blood oxygen monitor, heart rate monitoring,
- Payment: NFC for contactless payments with Google Pay,
- Standalone : make/receive phone calls
- Display: dual-screen display( transparent LCD screen on the traditional smartwatch screen)
- No offline music storage, no rotating bezel or crown dial
Honor MagicWatch 2 – Android wear smartwatch with best battery life up to 14 days
Just like the Huawei Watch GT2, this Honor magicWatch 2 runs on a lightweight operating system – latest Huawei Kirin A1 chipset and Huawei Lite OS, powered by a battery with 455mAh capacity.
The smartwatch battery can hold charge and energize features for up to 4 days even with power-draining heart rate monitor, GPS navigation and always-on display enabled.
verified users confirmed that if you consider serious battery power management like deactivating always-on display, Honor Magicwatch will be a suitable android smartwatch with a good battery life of up to 2 weeks(14 days)
While this smart device remains a suitably sized watch for small to medium-sized wrists, you can use it to make and receive calls, without your phone nearby.
Read more : best android smart watches for women
- battery : 14 days without on-diaplay
- media/ Sound: built-in microphone and speaker
- Case diameter: 42mm/46mm
- Size: 41g and just 10.7mm thick
- Support: Huawei Health app
- offers handy tracking for fitness activity
- No NFC for contactless payments.
Amazfit GTS – best cheap smartwatch with long battery life – 14 days
When you look at AmazFit GTS and its square case and AMOLED display screen, you see a copy of Apple Watch. The watch runs on a Amazfit OS which looks lightweight and offers fast response to navigation commands.
Powered by a small 220mAH battery capacity, the makers claim the battery can supply up to 2 weeks(14 days). This is quite more than what some verified users have confirmed , which is around 8-10 days under normal or regular usage.
The heart rate tracker, GPS navigation, and sleep tracking are just some battery-draining features. If you enable the always-on-display, the battery performance and life span falls deeply into just 3 days.
So for fitness enthusiasts who want to run heart rate + GPS route and location navigation, the always-on-display should be disabled . That is just a cool way how to extend the battery life of the Smartwatch.
- battery capacity :220mAh
- battery life : max 10 days with regular use
- Outdoor navigation: GPS
- Health : Heart rate, sleep tracking
- Watch face has customizable widgets
- Always-on-display for quick glance at the information
- style: broad range of colors – blue, urban grey, and lilac purple
- mid-range smartwatch with Super lightweight feel on your wrist
- Fitness : 12 mainstream sports, + custom workouts
- lacks a microphone, speaker, and NFC.
Amazfit GTR Smartwatch – battery holds charge up to 24 days
If you are an avid fan of Amazfit watch brands, and you want an Amazfit smartwatch with best battery life, Amazfit GTR delivers just that, at a slightly higher price than the GTS version. This smartwatch has a bigger battery size of 440 mAh capacity – twice battery capacity as the GTS (220mAH), which promises longer hours of battery supply.
As claimed by the watch manufacturer, the Amazfit GTR is a 24 days’ longest battery life smartwatch than the 14 days battery life that we saw in the GTS watch. As a worthy upgrade with a clear and easy to read AMOLED display screen, a 24/7 heart rate monitoring sensor, sleep pattern and fitness tracking functions, the battery looks impressive.
The elegance in the user interface, the round face design and the premium construction featuring stainless steel or titanium case, offers more value than the GTS model. Unfortunately, it feels more bulky on a small wrists than the lightweight Amazfit GTS watch.
- large battery capacity: 440 mAh
- battery life: manufacturers stated 24 days battery life
- UI navigation : button
- Outdoor navigation: built-in GPS
- Screen: AMOLED display
- Construction: aluminum, stainless steel, or titanium
- Tracking: 24/7 heart rate monitoring sensor, sleep pattern and fitness tracking
- Apps: No third party apps
Coros Vertix GPS – best rugged smartwatch with longest battery life in GPS mode
COROS VERTIX is a truly build adventurer and endurance sports lovers. Under a frequent use of GPS tracking, the battery can last an incredible 60 hours in GPS mode. This makes Coros vertix, a gps watch with longest battery life than any other watch in the list.
The battery is astounding in performance. Under regular battery usage, the watch supports and holds up battery juice for up to 45 days after a single charge, as confirmed by several of its users. Almost labeled as a heavy-duty smartwatch, Coros Vertix is the right watch to use in endurance performance sports and outdoor activity, including mountain biking and hiking.
Vertix is the best longest battery life smartwatch for outdoorsmen, elite runner or endurance athlete, with a 64-color display screen, Strava support since they can preload their route in Strava. Despite that it lacks third-party apps, Coros vertix remains a GPS Adventure Watch for swimming, mountain climbing and triathlon.
- GPS mode battery life : incredible 60 hours
- Normal battery life : 45 days
- Menu navigation: 2 standard buttons, and a crown dial
- Tracking: blood oxygen sensor and heart rate monitoring
- Screen: 64-color display
- Outdoor use: integrated with Strava( can download map )
- Design: heavy-duty and Very sports-focused
Garmin Instinct Solar : longest battery smartwatch with unlimited Battery Life(battery saver mode)
There have been a lot of question on what smartwatch has the longest battery life. Here’s it, Garmin Instinct Solar is an outdoor GPS watch which comes with a super smartwatch big battery capacity.
While many watch brands focus on features upgrade, Garmin invests in better ways to power its wearables. Their devices currently use an innovative Power Glass Solar Lens, which is capable of harnessing the sunlight (UV rays) through the watch screen. This is sure an unlimited way to extend the smartwatch battery life.
According to users, the Garmin Instinct solar smart watch battery time is 24 days under regular smartwatch mode, even without any solar charging. As long as you can wear the watch and let it generate energy from the sun, you can’t run out of power or ever have its battery get completely depleted.
A single solar recharge can extend the battery energy supply duration for up to 56 days. Then how long would the battery last if you turn on the battery saver mode in the Garmin Instinct Solar? Simple, you’ll get an unlimited battery life, since the watch harvests solar energy that’s constantly being renewed each day.
By activating battery-saver power management option, you are indirectly turning off GPS sensors, heart rate tracker and and smart notifications. I guess no outdoor adventurer would want to stick with this mode, except during his period of outdoor inactivity.
Garmin is working so hard to ensure that its every rugged outdoor smart watch delivers a not just a great but a jaw-dropping battery performance. Instead of the widely applied AMOLED and touchscreen displays in most standard smartwatches, Garmin implements monochrome display, which is more energy efficient than any other display.
- battery save mode battery life: unlimited
- smartwatch mode battery life : 56 days
- Health support: GPS, heart rate sensor, and oxygen saturation monitor
- Design: rugged, monochrome display screen
- Resistant: water resistant, temperature resistant
- Texting: read and respond to messages via quick reply
- Supports no third-party apps
- most affordable solar smartwatch for hunting, hiking from Garmin
Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar – longest lasting battery life smartwatch of up to 120 days
Garmin Fenix 6 Solar is another longest battery life smartwatch with more than 120 days of regular watch use and a never-seen-before 150 hours in GPS mode.
Running the watch features in an expedition mode, lets the battery deliver energy for up to 56 days, after a single solar charge, which also depends on how sunny the day is.
Just like the Garmin Solar Instinct, Garmin Fenix 6 Solar uses solar charging and has a better power storage. Despite that, Fenix 6 Pro Solar is the latest most rugged smartwatch from Garmin, which is suitable for extreme outdoor applications, and endures a wide variety of climatic conditions.
If you are a hardcore outdoor adventurer with thinner wrist, this Pro Solar is a smaller sized solar powered multi-sport GPS watch, but which still looks bulkier on small wrists due to its thicker case.
- regular use: 4 months (120 days) batter life
- GPS mode : 150 hours of battery life
- media : store up to 2000 songs
- contactless payment: Garmin Pay
Fitbit Versa 3 – Fitness and sleep tracker smartwatch with best battery life up to 7 days.
Fitbit Versa 3 is one of the top rated Fitbit smartwatches that preserves battery life for of up to 7 days. The superb battery keeps power for 3 days under power-draining GPS mode or with always-on-screen turned on.
One accessory that makes charging the Fitbit Versa 3 so fast is its magnetic charger. This mid-range smartwatch provides detailed reports on your sleep tracking, fitness activity tracing and sports metrics, but it require Fitbit Premium subscription plan. Topping the health function, us the cardio heart rate monitoring ability.
As for health, Fitbit comes with accurate sleep tracker that can provide detail information on your sleep cycle, REM sleep, deep sleep, while suggesting ways to improve your sleep habits. From analyzing your pulse, it can tell your cardio performance and whether you’re pushing hard, during strength exercises.
There are no media storage facility for entertainment and so, you can’t also work out with this smart fitness watch without your phone around.
Actually, Fitbit versa 3 is one of the thinnest smartwatches around, so sleek and lightweight that it wears even comfortably on super thin wrists.
- battery life: one week
- battery life GPS/always-on-screen : 2-3 days
- Platform : Fitbit’s operating system
- media: built-in microphone to access Alexa or Google Assistant
- shopping: contactless payments
- health and wellness : deep sleep analysis, and SpO2 for blood oxygen levels, heart rate
- memory: no onboard media storage space
Timex Ironman R300 GPS – best sports smartwatch with 25 days battery life
For guys who are shopping for the best sport smartwatch with a long-lasting battery life, Timex Ironman R300 GPS fulfills that need.
As a sports-centric smartwatch, there is an absolute need it has a great battery life span. With goodluck being on your side, this athletic sportmen’s watch come with 25 days battery life under regular usage.
Timex compromised features, to extend its battery duration. That is why the energy-consuming and advanced features like OLED display are lacking. Instead, Timex uses a transflective color touchscreen which is energy efficient, under direct sunlight.
Running on a lightweight platform that is less energy-consuming than the heavier operating systems in Samsung and Apple Watches, the outstanding Ironman’s battery can hold charge for up to 20 hours in continuous GPS tracking mode.
Unfortunately, the Timex’s sports-focused watch is not a completely standalone fitness smartwatch – it needs to be tethered to a phone for some features to work, like controlling media.
- battery duration: 25 days
- no offline music support or NFC
- Has superb tracking ability: GPS
- Transflective screen works greatly under direct sunlight
- can’t install third-party apps or download music
- Can pre-set sports like swimming
- water resistance : 30m
There you have it. The only killer point for most smart watches is the battery. But there are also excellent features that can help prolong the smartwatch’s battery life. The battery saver modes, the “Do not disturb”, the “Sleep Mode” and the turning on the Always-On display are just some amazing ways to extend the battery life of a smartwatch. Here are few tricks to extend Apple watch battery life. If you are lucky to find such a durable battery smartwatch, consider check some solar powered swiss smartwatches as an alternative.